Central State- B T L Global Partnership Program
Central State University has signed a partnership agreement with BTL Global Institute Inc. to offer a portfolio of professional development courses in project management and leadership.
Choose your format - Our curriculum is presented in a) Traditional classroom settings b) Distance learning / Online with weekly webinars c) Flex mode: first and last class face to face, rest online d) One week intensive boot camps.
The traditional class room/face to face meetings can be weekday evenings 6pm to 10pm, weekend Saturday full day or Saturday half day classes.
Good project management ensures that projects run smoothly and clients' expectations are met. Tangible evidence of project management proficiency is a global industry standard. Establish your professional position with training designed to build skills and experience that leads to career advancement and recognition
- PMP certification exam preparation for people with some project experience
- CAPM certification Exam preparation for people without project management experience
- Introduction to Project Management- for people who want to understand the concepts
- Project Leadership and Portfolio Management- for project leaders and executives
- Certified Frontline leader for aspiring leaders
- Certified Midlevel leader for managers to be leaders
- Certified Executive leader- for aspiring executives
Process Improvement: Six Sigma:
- Six Sigma Black belt Certification
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
- Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification
For more information or registration, please contact:
Ph: 513- 544 4438 or 1-877- MY BTLG-7 / 1877-6928547