Business Services & Consulting
Businesses today are challenged to quickly understand how to develop, measure and extract capabilities across the entire organization. We can help you maximize the benefits derived from evolving technology, data, and the right mix of service delivery alternatives to build the business that you want—and need.
\Analytics enables a shift of focus from simply delivering data to establishing a business analytics approach for evolving to an intelligent enterprise.
Organizations make decisions based on analysis of data to:
- Create plans, explore alternatives and understand trade-offs
- Monitor operational and financial performance
- Drive day-to-day operational processes, allocate capital and resources
- Predict future outcomes
- Respond to changes in business conditions
Analytics represents the ability to acquire, consolidate and transform simple data into relevant information, allowing knowledge to drive business decisions and actions. But extracting actionable information from data grows more difficult as data volumes continue to swell. Decades of technology innovation have focused on moving businesses beyond reliance on spreadsheets, yet manual and offline tools continue to underpin critical management decision making and reporting.
BTLGI can help you capitalize on the value of your data – including real time, historical and predictive insights – to support strategic, tactical and operational decisions. Our services address functionalities and issues across the enterprise including:
As organizations look to reduce costs, transform their business, and remain competitive in today's dynamic business environment, many are evaluating the viability of leveraging cloud or as-a-service delivery models as an alternative to existing solutions.
Today business needs are driving technology decisions and there are a myriad of questions to answer with respect to cloud. With an ever-growing number of mature cloud providers as well as evolving delivery models come new risks and opportunities. Businesses are challenged with understanding where and how to begin their journey, and how to manage adoption.
BTLGI helps organizations to determine where, when, and how to effectively use cloud delivery models. Our holistic approach helps clients understand the business, technology, security, change management, compliance and tax implications of the cloud.
Digital & Mobile
With the undeniable transformational impact of mobile and digital technologies, today’s executives must look at driving value and sustaining growth in an entirely new way in order to enhance customer experiences and integrate digital and mobile technologies across the enterprise.
They must re-imagine the customer experience, using digital and mobile technologies to provide rich, seamless experiences to engage today’s always connected consumer
- Increase brand loyalty
- Create new revenue sources
- Create value-added innovation to existing products
- Maximize the opportunity of mobile
Many organizations are operating multiple, dated legacy systems while facing vendor-mandated upgrades or ERP consolidations. BTLGI helps clients across the enterprise systems lifecycle – from evaluation through implementation and ongoing upgrades and improvement
Many organizations are operating multiple, dated legacy systems while facing vendor-mandated upgrades or consolidations of ERP systems. Others are investigating such initiatives as Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) or cloud as well as business intelligence and finance transformation to create a competitive advantage. They may want to improve IT total-cost-of-ownership, create better alignment with business processes or explore new products and ways to engage with customers. Moreover, they may be looking to reduce compliance costs through automated controls and improved access and business process monitoring. Importantly, BTLGI can help clients evaluate and develop the most effective internal operating model and manage the organizational change required for successful transformation projects.
Over the past several years, healthcare organizations have made unprecedented investments in IT. However, these investments have been largely made towards achieving a specific compliance requirement, such as Meaningful Use, ICD-10 conversion or reporting on new quality requirements. Organizations need to look beyond compliance to uncover how to optimize their healthcare technology to improve operational effectiveness or create innovative new revenue opportunities. BTLGI believes that making the most of IT investments isn’t about investing more capital, rather making better use of existing infrastructure, systems and processes.
We believe it is imperative for healthcare leaders to develop multi-faceted business strategies that incorporate clinical oversight, financial performance, information protection and governance. There needs to be an increased focus on:
- Delivering value upstream
- Maximizing IT-centric ROI
- Navigating an evolving regulatory ecosystem
Technology and Process Integration
We bring deep industry experience with a comprehensive suite of business process management services to drive value from your transformation initiative.
BTLGI combines our experience in leading processes design and improvement methodologies with deep industry and function understanding so you can achieve rapid business results and build new, enduring capabilities.
BTLGI helps to transform existing processes and information systems into new and improved business capabilities. We help you respond quickly to business and customer needs through software that emphasizes human intelligence and embraces disruptive technologies.
Portfolio, Program, and Project Management
Portfolio, Program, and Project Management is comprised of three separate but interlinked management disciplines for strategy execution(StratX):
- Portfolio Management
- Program Management
- Project Management
When used together, these aligns resources and activities to meet organizational objectives and strategies while helping to maximize portfolio potential and reduce risk. Additionally, our StratX methodology scales to support Enterprise Project Management Office (PMO) or EPMO initiatives, where we implement a centralized C-Level PMO to oversee multiple in-house PMOs and provide objective reporting on organizational program performance.
StartX teams can assist clients in any phase of a program or project’s life cycle, so that they can run optimally, on time, on budget, and with intended goals met. Our detailed guidance is organized within method guides, guidance area documents, technique papers, and well-established tools—all integrated with other BTLGI methods so that they can be leveraged to support a wide range of projects.
Changes in processes, systems and technology require that jobs be structured and performed differently. To enable and sustain lasting change, rigorous attention to a formal change management effort is integral to any significant project a company undertakes. BTLGI can help equip your company to drive and sustain change through these key services:
An organization that wants different results must change the way it does things because all organizations are perfectly designed to get the results they get. Lack of organizational clarity can debilitate a company. It can derail efforts to achieve business goals because people aren’t able to focus on the right work within the right structure. Well-defined responsibilities, properly empowered people and a sound decision-making framework are the keys to establishing and sustaining a high performance environment.
- BTLGI can help you discover a new organizational model that fosters increased productivity, clear alignment to business strategies and fit-for-purpose organizational structures.
- Strategy articulation – Based on business strategy, a set of objectives and priorities dictate the design principles of the future-state organizational model, making possible the alignment of strategy and structure.
- Conceptual design – After analysis of design principles and future-state alternatives, the planned organizational model is reconciled with current operations to facilitate gap analysis of key structural elements, including organizational capabilities, role descriptions and spans of control.
- Organizational assessment – Based on business strategy and conceptual design, we look across several organizational dimensions (e.g., capabilities, talent, culture, leadership) to define current challenges and identify specific changes that will likely improve performance and meet organizational objectives.
- Organizational governance – With an operational, detailed design of the organizational structure, roles, responsibilities and ownership of decision rights are established to strengthen operational efficiency
Smart decisions on hiring, promoting and retaining talent can make the difference between a brand that draws high-caliber talent and a company with jobs to be had. Companies dedicate considerable resources to finding, deploying and cultivating their people, with good reason. After all, how well an organization manages its talent can make or break its business.
A poorly chosen outsourcing strategy can have a devastating impact on service delivery, quality and costs – and become a chronic problem. The choices are complex. A well-chosen strategy a few years ago may no longer be producing benefits. So how do you get it right?
Outsourcing has become a key strategy for organizations seeking to reduce costs and improve services. A well-chosen outsourcing strategy can help you:
- Increase visibility into the strengths and weakness of available service portfolios for a faster, more cost effective decision-making process
- Identify key consideration points for keeping your options open, whether you’re establishing, renewing or renegotiating an outsourcing contract
- Understand cloud service providers and how outsourcing providers are utilizing cloud technologies
- Recognize when you should consider cloud-based offerings vs. outsourced vs. shared services – or a combination of those
- Understand what should not be outsourced
Our experienced advisors help validate outsourcing strategies, understand baseline costs, build business cases for change, align stakeholders, evaluate options, and provide guidance through vendor selection, negotiation and the transition process.
We can help you build an outsourcing capability and manage your ongoing relationships at any point of your journey.