Project Leadership And Portfolio Management
Project Leadership and Portfolio Management- for project leaders and executives.
Project Leadership and Portfolio Management
About this course
Project management is an essential skill-set for many careers and in many contexts in our lives. Introduction to Project Management is an ideal starting point if you need to manage projects at work or at home, while not necessarily being a formally trained project manager. It is also suitable if you are considering undertaking a project in the near future and are seeking to learn and apply essential project management knowledge and skills.
To deliver a project successfully, it’s important to start by clearly identifying what the project is, and what its outcomes will be. In the course, we will show you practical ways to explore and understand your goals from the outset of your project, and to consider all the factors that may affect its execution. Step by step you will learn how to plan, scope, schedule, cost and manage your project from beginning to end. In Introduction to Project Management, you will learn practical ways to use project management skills, whether your project is large or small. Join us to explore how you can benefit from using project management techniques in your own projects.
What you'll learn
- Leadership Style for PM
- Leadership Skills for Project Managers
- Project success depends on developing strong project teams.
- Leadership Styles on a Project
- Interpersonal skills are tools for project management
- Leadership Styles- Using the Right One for the Situation
- The 10 most common leadership styles are discussed.
- Which Leadership Style Fits Your Personality?
- How your leadership style shapes a project
- Portfolio Management tools
- Best practices in portfolio management
CSU-BTLGI Program Advantage
Convenient and Flexible options:
- On campus at CSU-Dayton. Select your preferred venue:
- 1) Fast-paced: 2 day classroom delivery
- 2) ½ day Saturday - 4 Saturdays
- 3) Weekly 2 days 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM.
- Flex Option: First class face-to-face for 4 hours and remainder are online classes for 4 weeks
- Online class: Online with weekly live webinars or complete online for 4 weeks
Affordable: It is one of the best values for Project Management training in the market. The course fee is priced right, especially compared to other available options and the return on investment will continue to pay off in better organization, communication, project results and the potential for higher salary positions.
Quality outcome: The courses are taught by certified instructors with a deep background in both industry and academia. You will receive a course completion certificate with educational credits from BTL Global Institute and continuing educational credits from Central State University.
Networking: Free enrollment option to BTL Connect networking.
Program Dates / Locations
Option 1: Saturdays - 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM on 6/3/2017 and 6/17/2017
Option 2: Bootcamp - 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM 0n 6/19/2017 and 6/21/2017
Option 3: Flex program: First meeting: CSU Dayton on 6/3/2017 tRemaining four weeks online with weekly live class webinars
Option 4: Complete the course online with weekly live class webinars starting from 6/3/2017 to 6/17/2017.
Fee: $995. Class fees cover tuition, instructional materials, textbooks, free parking and lunch (for on-site meetings).
For complete course details and registration fill the inquiry form at contact and include Intro to PM in the message field
Or contact: email@example.com
Phone: 513 884 9945 or 1-877-MY BTLG 7 (1-877-692-8547)