Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training
Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Program
This course is designed for individuals from diverse organizational functions—operations, quality, logistics, finance, production, engineering, and other staff functions seeking to bring significant business results to their organizations. Participants are traditionally well versed in technical aspects of their jobs, are team leaders, and are effective project facilitators.
Why Six Sigma Training?
The Six Sigma methodology is a systematic application that is focused on achieving significant financial results and increasing customer satisfaction. When properly deployed on carefully selected business projects, this methodology can lead to a significant reduction—and in many cases, elimination—of defects, process waste, and out-of-control processes, which translate into dramatic business gains.
This Black Belt course provides a comprehensive and disciplined model for improvement. Every participant will learn how to meet his or her company’s business objectives through the recognized DMAIC process. Attendees will learn how to direct Lean Six Sigma projects and obtain the maximum improvements from the learned techniques and skills. This course is conducted in four five-day sessions with four weeks between sessions.
Learned skills are practiced and applied through individual and team exercises, as well as to the individual projects. Participants will be able to apply the concepts learned in the class to a business improvement project assigned to them by their management sponsor.
CSU-BTLGI program advantage
Convenient and Flexible options:
- On campus at CSU-Dayton. Select your preferred venue:
- 1) Fast-paced 3 day class
- 2) ½ day Saturday - 6 Saturdays
- 3) Weekly 2 days 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM for 5 weeks.
- Flex Option: First and last class Face to Face and remainder are online classes
- Online class: Online with weekly live webinars or complete online
Affordable: It is one of the best values for Six Sigma training in the market. The course fee is priced right, especially compared to other available options.
Quality outcome: The course are taught by certified instructors with a deep background in both industry and academia. You will receive course a completion certificate with educational credits from BTL Global Institute and continuing educational credits from Central State University.
Networking: Free enrollment option to BTL Connect networking and free BTL 360 test.
Six Sigma Black Belt Training Objectives:
- Achieve significant improvements in critical business processes.
- Apply statistical and problem solving tools to an improvement project brought to class on the first day.
- Reduce process variation.
- Eliminate defects by applying Six Sigma.
- Collect, analyze, and quantify data that enable process improvements.
- Learn how to execute the Six Sigma methodology
- Establish and define process capability.
- Identify and eliminate dominant process variation sources.
- Characterize and optimize processes by computing and applying statistical techniques.
- Design, simulate, and execute designed experiments that depict validated improvement.
- Learn how to plan and implement process control to hold project gains.
It is required to pass the BTL Global Six Sigma Green Belt exam to get Six Sigma Black Belt certification. No additonal fee for this exam.
For more information regarding certification requirements, please visit the Project Management Institute (PMI®) website
Program Dates / Locations
Option 1: Fridays - 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM starting 11/1110/2017 to 11/24/2017
Option 2: Three full day boot camp: 11/20/2017 to 11/22/2017
Option 3: Flex program: First meeting: CSU Dayton on 11/10/17 and last meeting on 11/24/2017. Remaining sessions are held online with weekly live class webinars
Option 4: Complete online with weekly live class webinars starting from 11/06/2017 to 11/26/2017 .
Fee: $1200. You may be eligible for a $ 400 Experience Credit or Need Scholarship bringing the fee to $800. Class fees cover tuition, instructional materials, textbooks, free parking and lunch (for on-site meetings).
Note: You may be eligible for $300 experience credit or need scholarship. Please ask during registration.
For complete course details and registration For complete course details and registration fill the enquiry form at contact and include CAMP Exam Prep in the message field
Or contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 513 884 9945 or 1-877-MY BTLG 7 ( 1-877-692-8547)